Generali PanEurope dac is fully committed to investigate and resolve complaints that you may bring to our attention.
How to contact us
You can contact our Customer Services Department:
- By post: Generali PanEurope dac, Generali House, Navan Business Park, Athlumney, Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland
- By email: CCSFrontoffice@generali.ie
- By phone or fax: Tel.: +353 (0)469099700, Fax: +353 (0)469099849
- If you are a customer in Italy, Finland, France or the Czech Republic, please select your country to read how to make a complaint in your local jurisdiction.
Who will be dealing with your complaint?
Your complaint will be dealt with by a senior member of our Complaints Management function in an efficient and professional manner.
How will we respond to your complaint?
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 business days from the receipt of your complaint and give the name of the person dealing with your case
- We will investigate your complaint, review all information we hold on file, and where necessary contact your financial adviser
- We will send you an update on the progress of the complaint every 20 business days
- We will send you a detailed response within 40 business days from the receipt of your complaint
- We will contact you if your complaint is not resolved within 40 business days
What if you disagree with our response?
You have the option of referring your complaint to either the Financial Services Ombudsman in Ireland (address below) or to your local Ombudsman. If you wish to pursue this option, we will let you know which local Ombudsman’s office you should refer your complaint to.